1. The Test Lung is designed for test mechanical ventilator functional properly before applying to patient. It imitates the respiratory system of an adult and provides nominal levels of resistance and compliance as well as a variable leak function to simulate a patient circuit leak.
2. Easy to set up: No electrical required, easy to use for testing while attach to ventilator
3. Compact and light weight
4. Visible design: easy to discovery if any dirt or miscellaneous object in the bag from the windows of shell.
5. Retaining Lock: easy click and disassemble for cleaning.
6. Cleaning: It can be cleaned with common disinfecting or cleaning solutions. The silicone bag can be autoclaved at 121 degree C.
i. Compliance C: 20ml/cmH2O (approx.) (Test condition: Tidal volume Vt(ml):300, Frequency: 20 min-1, I:E Ratio: 1:2, Vt=C*Pmax)
ii. Resistance: 20cmH2O/L/sec@60 LPM (approx.)
iii. Connector: 15mm OD, conform to ISO-5356-1.
iv. Volume: 0-600ml (ref.)
v. Weight: 220 grams
vi. Measurement: 290 x 100 x 40mm
vii. Material: Silicone Bag 1 liter, High-performance Engineering Polymer.
061117 Akar Test Lung, 20ml/cm H2O
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.