1. Product Information:
Product Category: Clinical Type
Size: Approx.287 x 224 x 82 mm
Weight: Approx. 1250 g (without batteries)
* Channel: Four, isolated between channels
* Pulse amplitude: Adjustable 0-100mA peak into 500 Ω load each channel, constant current
* Pulse Rate: 1Hz-160Hz (adjustable), 1Hz/step
* Pulse Width: 300μs fixed.
* Software ramp up feature: Pulse width ramp up when change mode
* Patient Compliance meter: Shows the treatment times.Account by minutes.
* Patient Lock System: To prevent the user from mis-changing any fixed parameters set by physician.
* Timer: 15, 30, 45, 60 minute or Continue selectable
* LCD: Shows modes, pulse rate, on/off/ramp time, timer,CH1/CH2.
* ON Ramp: Adjustable 1-8 seconds. 1 sec/step.
* Cycle ON Time: Adjustable 1-30 seconds. 1 sec/step.
* Cycle OFF Time: Adjustable 1-30 seconds. 1 sec/step.
* Function Modes: S: Synchronous. C: Constant. A:Alternation.
* Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic square pulse.
* Max charge per pulse: 30 micro-coulombs maximum
* Voltage: 0-110 Volt (Open Circuit).
* Power Source: 6 pcs 1.5V UM-3/AA size batteries or 9-Volt adaptor
* All electrical specifications are ±10% 500Ω load.
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.