LQ-Box is a high quality technical product for dental lab professionals. The light curing unit is developed for polymerization of dental composite and resin - appllied in the field of light-cured impression tray, crown and bridge glazing or coating, denture cosmetic finishing, and dental artificiate gingival customizing etc. It is used in dental lab technology and equipped with state-of-the-art electronic components.
1. The unit consists of blue LED (wavelength 440-490 nm) which have much longer lifetime than Halogen lamps.
2. Purple LED (wavelength 360-400 nm) is also available as optional component.
3. Digital display control panel provides simple and user-friendly operation.
4. Rotating turntable performs smooth and uniform polymerization.
5. Average Light intensity on turntable: at least 150 mW/cm².
6. Audible beeping notice when curing process is completed.
7. Widened curing chamber room makes in-and-out of the curing object easier.
8. Safety protection to interrupt power supply if opening gate during curing.
9. Top design, easy to replace LED. End user can simply do it.
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.