Medimaging Integrated Solution, Inc. (MiiS) is a company gathering high technologies and intelligence that commits to design cutting edge products. By applying the most up to date optical system design on lens and imaging processing technology, we present a hand held digital device to the medical and healthcare industry. The design goal is to provide an accurate, easy to use, cordless, versatile medical device. This innovative product "Digital Hand-hold Diagnostic Set" is focus on improving diagnostic efficiency as well as providing a convenient way to assist medical and health care professionals collect information. To record and review a digital image or video, our devices are helping caregivers to communication with patients. The built in memory stores patient data and makes EMR a much ease task. It is a time saving device for doctors and clinicians who can spend more of their valuable time with patients rather than recording information. The coreless and long life battery design avoids the clutter and support mess in clinical applications. Versatile modularized attachments can turn it into a Class – II Eye-fundus Camera, Class-I Otoscope Camera, Class-I Dermoscope Camera, or a Class-I Light Examination Camera. It can capture and display real time image in a built in 3.5" LCD as well as store, download and review.
MiiS is also an ISO13485 and GMP certified manufacturer in HsinChu Science Park, Taiwan. With its own manufacturing facility, we complete our design from drawing board to reality.
1. Digital diagnostic set: main system unit with 3.5" LCD display and Li-ion battery.
2. Optional attachments: eye-fundus lens, dermoscope lens and otoscope lens.
3. Original design manufacturing (ODM) service for brand companies.
1. Optical system design.
2. Digital imaging processing.
3. Value engineering.
1. High image quality and specification.
2. Digital hand-held solution.
3. Friendly user experience.
4. Multiple electronic interfaces.
5. Upgradable for the camera lenses.
1. To improve the diagnostic efficiency and quality by the use of digital solution.
2. To reduce the total cost in diagnostic process.
3. To replace the traditionally optical scopes and tabletop endoscopic systems, an existing and huge market.
1. Health examination.
3. Electronic Record Management.
4. For hospital, clinics, skilled nursing facilities and health-care station.
5. Users: doctor, nurse and technician.
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.