Infrared Ear Thermometer
1. Measuring Temperature Range:10oC ~ 50oC (50.0oF ~ 122.0oF)
2. Response Time: 1 Second
3. Display: Easy-to-read 4-digit LCD
4. Push Button: Power / Scan button
5. Scanning Mode: Auto-latch on the maximum temperature
by 512 scanning per second.
6. Memory Function: Display the last taken temperature when powered-on
7. Battery Type: 3V Lithium CR2032 battery
8. Dimensions: 45mm (W) x 125mm (H) x 35mm (D)
9. Weight: 45g (with battery)
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.