MH8200P Obstetric TENS
for Woman Before, During and After Childbirth
MH8200P Obstetric TENS with 5 preset programs and 3 programmable programs. The programmable programs are available to be set and stored by user.
P1-P3: Programmable programs.
P4: Pain relief during childbirth.
P5: During and after pregnancy for pain relief pelvis, back and neck.
P6: During and after pregnancy for massage.
P7: During and after pregnancy for circulation.
P8: After Pregnancy for get back in shape.
The device detailed information:
1. Dual Channel, isolated between channels.
2. Timer setting from 5-90 Minutes, 5min./step, or continue.
3. Time count down monitored on LCD screen.
4. Automatic switch off after 30 seconds if unit is not in use.
5. CE 0434, FDA 510k
6. Waveform: Asymmetrical rectangular biphasic pulse.
7. Amplitude: 0 - 80 mA into 500 ohm load.
8. Selectable pulse width: Adjustable, from 50us - 300us, 10us/step.
9. Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 Hz - 150 Hz, 2Hz~20 Hz in 1 Hz/step and 20~ 150 Hz in 5 Hz/step.
10. Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel 1 or 2 the output current will be reset at zero. This is an option function and only active in Pulse Width between from 100uS and 300uS.
11. Patient compliance meter: The patient compliance timer can memorize 100 sets of therapy session records; the total record time is 400 hours; 240 minutes for a single therapy session.
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.