1. Widely applicable in hospitals and clinics and homes, especially in emergency.
2. 7″ high resolution color TFT screen.
3. 5 or 7-channel waveform display with trend coexistence, switchable to observing screen.
4. Monitoring standard parameters of ECG, SpO2, RESP, NIBP, TEMP &PR.
5. Optimized modes for adult, pediatric & neonate.
6. Automatic analysis of 20 arrhythmia waveforms.
7. S-T segment with automatic & manual analysis
8. Digital SpO2 technology with anti-motion & anti-low infusion.
9. Trend data analysis for 6/24/120/480 hours.
10. Store & review 800 groups of NIBP list data & 24-hour ECG waveforms.
11. Auto and Visual alarms with 3-level classification.
12. Protection against interference from defibrillator & electrosurgical unit.
13. Removable rechargeable battery.
14. Network capability.