1. Designed specifically to meet the ERC's 2006 tidal volume guidelines.
2. Textured bag provides positive grip, even when wet.
3. 360 degrees swivel for ease of use with facemask or endotracheal tube.
4. Child and infant bags complete with 40cm H2O safety pressure release valve, minimizes the risk of over inflating the lungs.
5. Excellent recoil recovery following bag compression.
6. Single use product prevents cross infection.
7. Clear non-rebreath valve
8. Transparent material allows internal visibility
9. Latex free, toxic free
High compliance bag, low insp./exp resistance patient valves, and highly efficient reservoir system provide better performances that increase the survival rate. The purpose of the manual resuscitator is to provide manually applied positive pressure to the airway. Gas is delivered to the patient by squeezing the ventilation bag. Positive pressure within the bag caused by its compression closes the intake valve located at the base of the bag. Further compression of the bag forces gas through the duckbill valve to the patient. Exhalation begins when the patient exerts positive pressure on the patient's side of the duckbill valve. The valve lifts and redirects the patient's expiratory gases through the expiration ports of the non-rebreathing valve.
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.