MH6000P Pre-Programmed TENS and EMS
Dual Power source: DC 9V battery or mains power adapter.
The MH6000P Pre-Programmed unit integrates TENS and EMS functions with 9 preset programs and 3 programmable programs.
The preset programs are prepared in the factory according to the customer's parameters. The programmable programs are available to be set and stored by user.
This unit is a hybrid stimulator which is designed for muscle stimulation and pain relief. It is portable, light weight and battery-powered electronic unit.
1. Dual Channel, isolated between channels.
2. Power source: DC 9V battery or mains power adaptor
3. Timer setting from 5-90 Minutes, 5min./step, or continue.
4. Time count down monitored on LCD screen.
5. CE 0434, FDA 510k
6. Waveform: Asymmetrical rectangular biphasic pulse.
7. Amplitude: 0 - 80 mA into 500 ohm load.
8. Selectable pulse width: Adjustable, from 50us - 300us, 10us/step.
9. Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 Hz - 150 Hz, 2Hz~20 Hz in 1 Hz/step and 20~ 150 Hz in 5 Hz/step.
10. Modes for EMS:
S (Synchronous) Mode, A (Alternate) Mode
11. Modes for TENS:
N (Normal) Mode, M (Mixed Frequency) Mode, B (Burst) Mode, SD (Width Modulation) Mode, MR (Rate Modulation) Mode
12. Contraction Time: Adjustable, from 2-90 seconds, 1sec./step, (EMS only).
13. Relaxation Time: Adjustable, from 2-90 seconds, 1sec./step, (EMS only).
14. Ramp Time: Adjustable, from 1-8 seconds, 1sec./step, (EMS only).
15. Patient compliance meter: The patient compliance timer can memorize 100 sets of therapy session records; the total record time is 400 hours; 240 minutes for a single therapy session.