1. Product Information:
Product Category: LCD COMBO 3(IF-T-E)
* Channel: two, isolated between channels
* Pulse intensity: Adjustable 0-90mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel, constant current
* Carrier Frequency: 4000Hz fixed (CH1)
* Modulating Frequency: 4004-4160Hz Adjustable (CH2)
* IF Frequency Mode: Constant Mode (C): 4-160 bps,Adjustable. Auto Sweep (A): 80-145 bps, 4-45 bps, 4 Set bps. Frequency Shift(S): 1/1 abruptly shift, 6/6 abruptly shift, 6/6 ramped, 10/10 abruptly shift,10/10 ramped
* Sweep Time: 15 seconds
* Frequency Shift Percent: Frequency shifts from 30% below set frequency to 60% above and return to 30% below set.
* Output Configuration: Quanta polar (4 electrodes)
* Wave form: Symmetrical balanced Sine wave
* Interference Pulse Freq: 4-160 bps, Adjustable 4 bps/step
* Pulse Duration: 125μs maximum
* Patient Compliance meter: Shows the treatment times,account by minutes
* Patient Lock: Prevents the patient from changing any of the parameters set by the physician/practitioner.
* Timer: 15 or 30 minutes selectable
* LCD: Shows, modes, bps rate, abrupt/ramp, timer and channels.
* Max charge per Pulse: 22.5 Micro-coulombs Maximum
* Power Source: 9V battery or 9-Volt adaptor
* Tolerance: Except intensity with +/-20%, all others with+/-10%
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.