1. UV sterilization light
2. Nano-silver technology with ultrasonic wave
3. High speed vibration (15,000 times per minute)
4. Small form factor
5. Build-in power save timer: powered off automatically after 5
minutes when you turn it on UV + Ultrasonic Washing; powered off
automatically after 15 to 20 minutes when you turn it on UV
6. User-friendly design
7. Able to wash toothbrush
8. Dimension: 104 (L) x 127 (W)x 100(D) (mm)
9. Weight: 360g
10. Power Supply: AA size battery x 3 pcs, or switching type AC
adapter (Universal 100~240V)
1. The IN4-UP32A product is applying the newest vibration and
sterilization effect in cleaning dentures, jewelry, toothbrush, and so
on. Its vibration reaches 15,000 times per minute in order to power
away stains from dentures, toothbrush, and jewelry. In addition, we
adopt the latest apanese techniques of UV light sterilization and nano-
silver mixture container to deodorize, sterilize and wash at one step.
2. This multi-function washer combines with the latest electronic
sterilization technology and nano-silver bacteriostasis. Specially, no
consumable replacement is needed.
3. Build-in power save timer shuts the power automatically after 5
minutes when you turn it on.
4. You do not have to use any other chemical detergent but water.
Through the latest UV light sterilization and nano-silver bacteriostasis
ultrasonic wave-hygienic, it can reach 100% spotless effect without
residual chemical which might damage your denture, toothbrush, or
5. To avoid the user see the UV light directly, the power will be off and
all functions will be stopped after the main top is opened.
6. User-friendly design that the main top can magnetically close up
when the users close it.
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.